Empower our people through continuous opportunities to grow and explore the different career paths that's as committed to our employees as we are to our clients
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
1. Lead formulation and process development group to meet project timelines, departmental goals.
2. Lead technology transfer for new and/or existing products into and out of client.
3. Plans, executes and manages both routine and non-routine projects simultaneously with general criteria for results
4. Performs data collection and analysis, discuss conclusions regarding progress of work, and effectively communicates information to supervisor in the form of discussions and reports.
5. Authors' protocols, reports, technology transfer protocols/reports and other technical documents (i.e. Master Formula, specifications) as part of the product development and technology transfer process. Author documents for regulatory submissions.
6. Maintain effective, collaborative, and frequent interactions with client and other department to ensure harmonization in scientific and technical approaches.
7. Be a Subject Matter Expertise commensurate with experience. Solves problems using multiple problem-solving tools and techniques using appropriate resources, personal knowledge and experience with whatever data are available given the situation.
1. Educational /Training
Major in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Science or related field
2. Working Experiences
MS degree with a minimum of 3~4 years and Ph.D. degree with a minimum of 2~3 years of pharmaceutical formulation experience
Excellent written and oral English skill. Excellent communication/influence skill