Empower our people through continuous opportunities to grow and explore the different career paths that's as committed to our employees as we are to our clients
Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Contributing to the safe operation of CMAB Biotech facilities through personal initiative and adherence with Company procedures.
2. Zero lost-time injuries.
Maintenance of Automated Systems and Instruments
1. Maintaining the operational and validated state of automated systems and infrastructure incompliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
2. Selecting, approving, and managing specialist instrumentation and automation contractors as required to support the maintenance of the Company's automated systems.
3. Modifying, troubleshooting vendor's configured code on Siemens or Viasala system platform for daily maintenance.
4. Archiving and back-up of data from process equipment and utilities.
5. Trouble-shooting and repair of critical instruments.
6. Constant system updates and plan for system lifecycle.
7. Managing inventory of critical spare parts for automated systems and critical instruments.
1. Preparing standard operating procedures and associated records for management and operation of automated systems.
2. Complying with, and continuously improving, the Company Quality Management System.
3. Computer System Validation knowledge, able to keep system in validated state. Perform validation.
1. Implementing changes to the function of automated systems as Company's requirements develop.
2. Preparing and revising documented User Requirement, Functional Specifications, and Detailed
Specifications (e.g. I/O list, alarm list, points list) operating range for automated systems.
3. Managing specialist design consultants and liaising with vendors to design and specify computerized systems.
4. Knowledge of system interfacing and I/O requirements eg. Devicenet, profibus, OPC communication, MODBUS TCP/IP， Viasala data logging system, etc.
5. Devicenet, profibus, OPC communication。。。
6. Design of automation infrastructure requirements such as automation network, servers, data backup, time synchronization etc.
7. Selecting and installing instrumentation such as temperature, pressure, and flow controllers.
1. Preparing weekly and monthly progress reports.
2. Management of Engineers and Technicians including setting objectives and review of performance.
3. Selection and supervision of specialist contractors.
4. Approval of operating expenditure in line with approved budget and authority level.
5. Providing technical and financial input to capital expenditure requests for site improvement and renovation projects.
6. Contributing positively to Company morale.
Bachelor or above，career in Electrical or Automation
Minimum of 6 years responsibility for automated systems within a healthcare organization.
or at least 8 years automation experience in healthcare, specialty chemicals, or food industries.
Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience of process and/or BAS automation systems such as Wonderware, iFix, Siemens PLCs, HMI design.
Preferably experienced in operation of pharmaceutical facilities and exposure to facility start-up.
Demonstrated experience in management of high-performance teams.