At CMAB, we developed a robust, scalable platform process to shorten development timeline. Furthermore, our scientists are well verse in most commercial cell-line expression systems and can work with our clients to develop a new process or to optimize an existing process to increase titer and improve quality. Our PD laboratory is equipped with state of art equipment to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Upstream Process Development Activities include:
• Media and feed screening
• Media Optimization
• Cell Culture Process Development in Bioreactors
• Cell Clarification
Separate areas are provided for upstream development, downstream development, solution preparation, stability, and analytical development.
• Three cell culture rooms for media development.
• Controlled-rate freeze system for cell banks.
• Quarantined Research Cell bank (RCB) storage.
• Cell culture bioreactors from 2L to 200L for process development, optimization, and production of gram-quantities.
• Filtration, chromatography, and ultrafiltration purification systems from milligram to gram quantities.
• Full analytical support including Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS).
• Formulation development equipment including controlled-rate freeze/thaw and pilot lyophilization.